Net Worth: $45 Million
- Source of Wealth NFL, Sports
- Birth Place Port Angeles, Washington, USA
- Height 6' 3" (1.91 m)
- Marital Status Married (Paige Green)
- Full Name John Albert Elway, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 28, 1960
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 215 lb (98 kg)
- Occupation Professional Football Player (NFL)
- Education Stanford University
- Children 4 (Jessica Elway, Juliana Elway, Jordan Elway, Jack Elway)
About John Elway
Currently working as the executive vice president of Denver Broncos’ football operations, John Elway is a retired professional football player with an estimated net worth of $45 million in 2012.
After playing college football at Stanford University, John Elway was selected as Denver Broncos’ first overall pick in the first round of the 1983 NFL Draft. John Elway debuted into the NFL in 1983 and retired in 1999.
After college, Elway spent his entire professional football career with the Broncos. After his retirement in 1999, he was named as the second most prolific passer in the history of National Football League. Throughout his entire professional football career, he has led the team to 6 AFC Championship Games and won 2 Super Bowls out of 5.
In 2004, Elway became an inductee to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.