Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth NFL
- Birth Place Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Height 6' 1" (1.85 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Nancy Daines)
- Full Name James Robert McMahon, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 21, 1959
- Weight 195 lbs (88 kg)
- Occupation Professional Football Player (Retired)
- Education Brigham Young University
- Children 4 (Ashley, Zach, Sean, Alexis)
About Jim McMahon
Jim McMahon’s net worth is estimated to be $15 million. A college footballer at the Brigham Young University, Jim McMahon first played for the NFL in 1982 when he was selected on the first round as the fifth overall pick of the Chicago Bears on the 1982 NFL Draft. After becoming a media darling for several years, Jim McMahon started playing for San Diego Chargers in 1989.
Throughout his entire football career, McMahon also played for other NFL teams like Philadelphia Eagles, Cleveland Brown, Arizona Cardinals, Minnesota Vikings and Green Bay Packers. After his retirement from football in 1997, McMahon became a motivational speaker and restaurant owner.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Jim McMahon's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 1991
Salary from Philadelphia Eagles