Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Football, Sports, Weil Howard
- Birth Place Mississippi, United States
- Height 6' 4" (1.93 m)
- Marital Status Married (Ellen Manning)
- Full Name Cooper Manning
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth 1974
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman, Entrepreneur
- Children 2 (Arch, May, Heid)
About Cooper Manning
Currently worth $5 million, Cooper Manning is the eldest son of NFL’s Archie Manning. He is the brother of NFL quarterbacks Eli and Peyton Manning.
Cooper Manning played football during his high school years and in fact, he became the All-State wide receiver. Unfortunately, he wasn’t able to pursue a pro career at NFL when he was diagnosed with spinal stenosis during his senior year. Eventually, he became an executive at NFL. Currently, he is based in New Orleans and works for the energy investment firm, Weil Howard. The firm has headquarters in New Orleans and Houston.
In 1999, he married Ellen Heidingsfelder. The couple has three children together named Arch, Heid and May.