Net Worth: $6 Million
- Source of Wealth NFL, Sports
- Birth Place Atlanta, Georgia
- Height 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Cameron Jerrell Newton
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 11, 1989
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 245 lb (111 kg)
- Occupation Professional Football Player (NFL)
- Education University of Florida, Blinn College, Auburn University
- Children None
About Cam Newton
Currently playing for Carolina Panthers of the National Football League, Cam Newton is a professional football player with an estimated net worth of $6 million in 2012.
After playing college football at University of Florida, Blinn College then transferred to Auburn University, Cam Newton was selected by the Carolina Panthers as its first overall draft in the first round of the 2011 NFL Draft. Newton is the third player to be a recipient of the Heisman trophy, for being the most outstanding college football player. Among his other awards as a footballer include Maxwell Award (2010), Walter Camp Award (2010), Davey O’Brien Award (2010), Manning Award (2010), and AP College Football Player of the Year (2010).
Cam Newton was born on May 11, 1989 in Atlanta, Georgia. He currently plays a quarterback for the Panthers.