Net Worth: $18 Million
- Source of Wealth Football, NFL
- Birth Place Chico, California
- Height 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Engaged (Destiny Newton)
- Full Name Aaron Charles Rodgers
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 2, 1983
- Ethnicity English, Irish, German
- Weight 225 lb (102 kg)
- Occupation Professional Football Player (NFL)
- Education Pleasant Valley High School, Butte College, University of California, Berkeley
- Children None
About Aaron Rodgers
American football quarterback Aaron Charles Rodgers is estimated to be worth $18 million as of 2012.
Born on December 2, 1983 in Chico California, Aaron Dodgers attended University of California Berkeley where he played collegiately. He debuted into NFL in 2005 when he was selected by the Green Bay Packers as its 24th overall pick in the first round of 2005 NFL Draft.
Aaron Rodgers started as Brett Favre’s back up on the first three years of his NFL career, and starting in 2008, he became Green Bay Packer’s quarterback. During the 2010 season, he led the team to win the Super Bowl XLV, where he was named as the Super Bowl’s MVP. Shortly, he was hailed as the 2011 Associated Press Athlete of the Year.
Aaron Rodgers is of German, English and Irish ancestry. His younger brother Jordan is currently playing as Vanderbilt Commodores’ quarterback. He is reported to be engaged to the younger sister of Shawntel Newton.