Net Worth: $60 Million
- Source of Wealth NBA
- Birth Place Kinston, North Carolina USA
- Height 6' 6" (1.98 m)
- Marital Status Married (Ramirra Stackhouse)
- Full Name Jerry Darnell Stackhouse
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 5, 1974
- Weight 218 lbs (99)
- Occupation Professional Basketball Player
- Education niversity of North Carolina
- Children 3 (Jaye, Alexis, Antonio)
About Jerry Stackhouse
Apart from being an NBA TV analyst, Jerry Stackhouse is a professional basketball player of Brooklyn Nets, he is estimated to have a net worth of $60 million.
Jerry Stackhouse left the University of North Carolina when he was drafted on the first round of the 1995 NBA Draft by the Philadelphia Sixers. In 2002, he was traded to Washington Wizards. In 2004, he was again traded to Dallas Mavericks in exchange for Antawn Jamison.
In a four-way trade in 2009, Jerry Stackhouse was again traded to Memphis Grizzlies. On January 2010, he was signed by the Milwaukee Bucks. He signed for Miami Heat in October 2010 and in December 2011, he joined the Atlanta Hawks. In 2012, he signed a 1-year $1.3 million contract with the Brooklyn Nets.