Net Worth: $35 Million
- Source of Wealth NBA, Sports
- Birth Place Seattle, Washington
- Height 6' 5" (1.96 m)
- Marital Status Married (Tori)
- Full Name Jamal Crawford
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 20, 1980
- Ethnicity African-American
- Weight 200 lb (91 kg)
- Occupation Professional Basketball Player
- Education University of Michigan, Rainier Beach High School
- Children 2 (Eric, London)
About Jamal Crawford
With a net worth of $35 million in 2012, Jamal Crawford is a professional basketball player who currently plays for the Los Angeles Clippers of the National Basketball Association.
After attending Rainier Beach High School, Crawford studied at University of Michigan where he played collegiately. In 2000, he declared himself eligible for NBA Draft.
In 2000, he was initially drafted by the Cleveland Cavaliers but was traded to Chicago Bulls in exchange for Chris Mihm on the draft day. After playing for 4 seasons with the Bulls, Crawford was traded to New York Knicks together with Jerome Williams in exchange for Frank Williams, Cezary Trybanski, Othella Harrington, and Dikembe Mutombo. He started playing for the Knicks in 2004 until he was traded to Golden State Warriors in exchange for Al Harrington during the 2008-2009 season. In 2009, he was again traded to Atlanta Hawks in exchange for guards Speedy Claxton and Acie Law. He played with Portland Trail Blazers during the 2011-2012 season and the following year, he began playing with the Los Angeles Clippers.