Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth NBA, Basketball, Sports
- Birth Place Angola, New York, United States
- Height 6' 11" (2.11 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Lisa Thibault)
- Full Name Christian Donald Laettner
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth August 17, 1969
- Weight 235 lbs (107 kg)
- Occupation Professional Basketball Player (Retired)
- Education Nichols School, Duke University
- Children 3 (Tor, Sophie, Summer)
About Christian Laettner
Christian Donald Laettner is a retired professional basketball player, basketball coach and entrepreneur with an estimated net worth of $10 million.
After playing for the basketball team of Duke University, Christian Laettner was selected by the Minnesota Timberwolves as its 3rd overall pick in the first round of 1992 NBA Draft. He played with the Timberwolves until 1996 when he was traded to Atlanta Hawks. He then played with Detroit Pistons, Dallas Mavericks, Washington Wizards, and Miami Heat. In 2011-2012 season, he played for the Jacksonville Giants of the American Basketball Association.
Christian Laettner is currently married to Lisa Thibault. He currently resides in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida with his wife and three children.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Christian Laettner's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 1992
Earnings Jul. 1992
Total earnings after leading Duke to two championships in 1991 and 1992