Net Worth: $23 Million
- Source of Wealth NBA
- Birth Place Seattle, Washington, United States
- Height 6' 6" (1.98 m)
- Marital Status Married (Tiana Bardwell)
- Full Name Brandon Dawayne Roy
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 23, 1984
- Weight 211 lbs (96 kg)
- Occupation Professional Basketball Player
- Education Garfield High School, University of Washington
- Children 2 (Brandon Jr, Mariah Leilani)
About Brandon Roy
Brandon Roy is currently playing for the Minnesota Timberwolves. In 2012, Brandon Roy was estimated to be worth $23 million. After attending the University of Washington for four years majoring in American Ethnic Studies, Brandon Roy was selected by the Minnesota Timberwolves as the 6th overall pick in the first round of the 2006 NBA Draft.
In 2006-07 season, he played for the Seattle SuperSonics and at the end of the season, he earned the Rookie of the Year Award. In August 2009, he signed a 4-year contract with the Trail Blazers. Unfortunately, he suffered from a knee injury which triggered his retirement. In June 2012, he formally announced his intention to comeback in the NBA after his knee rehabilitation. He expressed his intention to sign with the Minnesota Timberwolves, Chicago Bulls, Indiana Pacers, Golden State Warriors and Dallas Mavericks.