Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Hockey, Sports
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Marital Status Married (Tracee Chelios)
- Full Name Christos Kostas Tselios
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 25, 1962
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 191 lbs (87 kg)
- Occupation Ice Hockey Player (Retired)
- Education Mira Mesa High School, Mount Carmel High School
- Children 4 (Dean Chelios, Jake Chelios, Caley Chelios, Tara Chelios)
About Chris Chelios
Chris Chelios is a retired ice hockey player who played in the National Hockey League. Currently, he serves as the Executive Advisor to Detroit Red Wings’ general manager, Ken Holland. Prior to his current career, Chelios has played for Chicago Blackhawks, Atlanta Thrashers, Montreal Canadiens, and Detroit Red Wings. In July 2013, he was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Chris Chelios was born Christos Kostas Tselios on January 25, 1962 in Chicago, Illinois USA. In addition to NHL, Chelios was also a part of the US national team which competed at the 1984 Winter Olympics that was hosted by Sarajevo, Yugoslavia. He was also a member of the team USA which took part in the 1984 Canada Cup. In 1981, Chelios was selected by the Montreal Canadiens as the 40th overall pick in the NHL Draft.
Chelios retired from the NHL in August 2010. In 2013, he started working for Fox Sports 1 as an NHL analyst which would cover the 2014 Winter Olympics hockey tournament.