Net Worth: $45 Million
- Source of Wealth Hockey, Sports
- Birth Place Dearborn, MI, USA
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married (Felicity Rafalski)
- Full Name Brian Christopher Rafalski
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 28, 1973
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 191 lbs (87 kg)
- Occupation Professional Hockey Player
- Education University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Children 3 (Danny, Evan, Matthew)
About Brian Rafalski
Former professional ice hockey player Brian Rafalski has an estimated net worth of $45 million in 2012.
Prior to his retirement, Rafalski has played in 15 professional ice hockey seasons with five teams which include Elitserien’s Brynäs IF, Helsingin IFK, Hämeenlinnan Pallokerho, and NHL’s Detroit Red Wings and New Jersey Devils.
Brian Christopher Rafalski was born on September 28, 1973 in Dearborn, Michigan. Prior to his professional ice hockey career, Brian Rafalski attended the University of Wisconsin–Madison where he became one of the most proficient and formidable ice hockey player.
In 1999, he was referred by the Sporting News as the world’s best hockey player not playing in the NHL. In the same year, the New Jersey Devils signed him as a free agent. On July 1, 2006, he agreed to a five-year $30 million contract with the Detroit Red Wings.
Brian Rafalski has been a part of the U.S. hockey team which participated in the 2002 Winter Olympics (silver medalist), 2006 Winter Olympics, 2004 World Cup of Hockey and 2010 Winter Olympics.