Net Worth: $35 Million
- Source of Wealth Golf, Sports
- Birth Place Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Height 6' 3" (1.91 m)
- Marital Status Married (Robin Love)
- Full Name Davis Milton Love III
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 13, 1964
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 175 lbs (79 kg)
- Occupation Professional Golfer
- Education University of North Carolina, Glynn Academy
- Children 2 (Davis Love IV, Alexia Love)
About Davis Love
American professional golfer Davis Love has an estimated net worth of $35 million in 2012.
Davis Milton Love III was born on April 13, 1964 in Charlotte, North Carolina. He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina before he became pro in 1985. Currently, he is married to Robin Love with whom he has two children named Alexia and Davis IV.
It was in 1987 when Love won his first PGA Tour event. Later on, he stayed on the top 10 list of the Official World Golf Rankings for more than 450 weeks. To date, he has already won 20 PGA Tour events, which include the major PGA Championship in 1997. He also participated and won in the renowned Players Championship in 2003 and 1992. To date, he has already won a total of 36 professional wins which include 20 PGA Tours, 1 Japan Tour and 15 other tours. Davis Love III is a recipient of the 2008 Payne Stewart Award and 2013 Bob Jones Award.