Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Mixed Martial Arts,Sports
- Birth Place Rubizhne, Luhansk Oblast, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
- Height 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married (Marina)
- Full Name Fedor Vladimirovich Emelianenko
- Nationality Russia
- Date of Birth September 28, 1976
- Ethnicity Russian
- Weight 236 lbs (107 kg)
- Occupation Mixed Martial Artist
- Education Belgorod State University
- Children 3 (Elizabeth, Vasilisa, Masha)
About Fedor Emelianenko
Considered by some fighters and analyst as the greatest mixed martial artist of all time, Fedor Vladimirovich Emelianenko is a politician and retire mixed martial artist with an estimated net worth of $10 million in 2012.
At one point of his professional career, Fedor Emelianenko was an underfeated best heavyweight fighter for nearly a decade. He was also a highly acclaimed athlete in various sports and non-sports publications which include Sherdog.com, USA Today and Sports Illustrated.
After finishing high school with honors, Emelianenko went on to serve as a military firefighter of the Russian army. He married his first wife Oksana in 1999 and on the same year, his first daughter Masha was born. The couple divorced in 2006 and in 2007, his second child was born to a woman named Maria, who was then his long-time girlfriend. A year later, the couple got married.