Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Cricket, Sports
- Birth Place Upper Ferntree Gully, Victoria, Australia
- Height 6' 0" (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Simone Callahan)
- Full Name Shane Keith Warne
- Nationality Australia
- Date of Birth September 13, 1969
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 187 lbs (85 kg)
- Occupation Professional Cricket Player
- Education University of Melbourne, Hampton High School
- Children 3 (Summer, Jackson, Brooke)
About Shane Warne
Hailed as one of the greatest bowlers of all time, Shane Warne is a retired professional cricketer with an estimated net worth of $50 million as of 2012. Currently, Warne earns a living as a professional poker player and cricket commentator.
Born on September 13, 1969 in Victoria Australia, Shane Warne attended Mentone Grammar which offered him a scholarship right after graduating from Hampton High School. It was in 2000 when he was chosen as 1 of the 5Wisden Cricketers of the Century.
In January 2007, his official retirement from international cricket came in. Warne has three children, named Summer, Brooke and Jackson, from his wife Simone Callahan. Allegations on extra-marital affairs triggered the separation of the couple in 2005 but in April 2007, they were reported to be together again. Unfortunately, in September 2007, they once again separated after Simone received a text message from her husband that was intended for another woman.