Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Football, Sports
- Birth Place Royal Oak, Michigan, United States
- Marital Status Married (Mary Ferentz)
- Full Name Kirk James Ferentz
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 1, 1955
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Coach, Football Player
- Education University of Connecticut (1978), Upper St. Clair High School
- Children 5 (Brian Ferentz, Kelly Ferentz, Steven Ferentz, Joann Ferentz, James Ferentz)
About Kirk Ferentz
Kirk Ferentz is a professional football coach who previously played football for the University of Connecticut as the team’s linebacker. Currently, he serves as head coach of the football team of University of Iowa, a post he has served since 1999. Until 2020, he is expecting an annual salary of $3.65 million.
Kirk James Ferentz was born on August 1, 1955 in Royal Oak, Michigan. After serving as defensive coordinator for Worcester Academy, he started working for University of Pittsburgh as an assistant coach for offensive line. Eventually, he worked as coach for the football teams of University of Iowa and University of Maine. Later on, he started working for the NFL as the offensive line coach of Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens.
In 2002, Ferentz was named as the Walter Camp Coach of the Year. He was also named Big Ten Coach of the Year in 2002, 2004 and 2009.