Net Worth: $13 Million
- Source of Wealth Mixed Martial Arts, UFC
- Birth Place Santa Barbara, California, United States
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Engaged (Heidi Northcott)
- Full Name Charles David Liddell
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 17, 1969
- Ethnicity Caucasian , Irish
- Weight 205 lbs (93 kg)
- Occupation Mixed Martial Artist
- Education California Polytechnic State University
- Children 3 ( Cade, Brendan, Trista)
About Chuck Liddell
A former UFC Light Heavyweight champion, Chuck Liddell is an American mixed martial artist with an estimated net worth of $13 million as of 2012.
Born and raised in Santa Barbara California, Liddell is well known for his extensive background and impressive skills on Koei-Kan karate, kickboxing, kempo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and wrestling. Hailed as one of the most dominant champions in the history of UFC, he is the second, behind Anderson Silva, to have the most knockouts. It was July 2009 when he became an inductee to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Hall of Fame.
Starting his MMA career in Las Vegas Nevada under John Lewis, Chuck Liddell debuted into the UFC 17 in Alabama where he won against Noe Hernandez. Throughout his entire MMA career, Chuck Liddell is noted for his fights against Kevin Randleman, Vitor Belfort, Murilo Bustamante, Amar Suloev, Renato Sobral, Tito Ortiz and Jeff Monson.
Liddell is actually the first MMA fighter to be featured on ESPN The Magazine cover. It was January 2008 when Liddell released his autobiography titled Iceman: My Fighting Life.