Net Worth: $35 Million
- Source of Wealth Boxing, Sports
- Birth Place Pomona, California, USA
- Height 5' 8 1⁄2" (1.74 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Jin Mosley)
- Full Name Shane Norman Mosley
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 7, 1971
- Ethnicity African-American
- Weight 147 lbs (66.7 kg)
- Occupation Professional Boxer
- Children 5 (Shane Mosley Jr., Eugene Tanner Mosley, Calypso Jim Zaccone Mosley, Norman Mosley, Scott Kinghorn Mosley)
About Sugar Shane Mosley
Semi-retired professional boxer Sugar Shane Mosley has an estimated net worth of $35 million as of 2012.
Born as Shane Norman Mosley, Sugar Shane Mosley has been a title holder in three boxing weight divisions before his official retirement. He was a WBA (Super), The Ring and WBC light middleweight champion, WBA (Super) and WBC Welterweight champion, and of course, the IBF Lightweight champion.
His most famous boxing matches were against Oscar de la Hoya, Vernon Forrest, Winky Wright, Fernando Vargas, Miguel Cotto, Ricardo Mayorga, Antonio Margarito, Floyd Mayweather, Sergio Mora, Manny Pacquiao, and Saúl “Canelo” Álvarez.
It was in June 2012 when Sugar Shane Mosley officially announced his retirement from boxing. He said that he’d focus on helping his son to become a professional boxer like him. Throughout his entire professional boxing career, he incurred 8 losses, 1 draw and 46 victories, 39 of which were finished via knock out.
Sugar Shane Mosley was previously married to Korean-American Jin Mosley. The couple has three children together named Taiseki, Najee and Me-yon. He has another child from another relationship named Shane Jr.He also has a stepson named Norman.