Net Worth: $75 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
- Height 6' 1" (1.85 m)
- Marital Status Married (Charlene Valenti)
- Full Name Vernon Michael Wells III
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 8, 1978
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 228 lbs (104 kg)
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player
- Education University of Texas at Austin
- Children 2
About Vernon Wells
American baseball athlete Vernon Well has an estimated net worth of $75 million. He plays in the Major League Baseball for the New York Yankees as the team’s outfielder. In 2013, he received an annual salary of $24.64 million.
To date, Vernon Wells has been selected to three All Star teams. Also, he has won a Silver Slugger award, and became a three-time recipient of Golden Glove Awards.
Vernon Michael Wells III was born on December 8, 1978 in Shreveport, Louisiana, USA. For several years, he remained a top prospect of the Blue Jays organization after he was selected by the team as the fifth pick overall pick of the 1997 amateur draft. From 1999 through 2010, Wells played for the Jays.
In 2011, Wells was traded to the Los Angeles Angels. He played for the franchise until 2012 season. In 2013, he was traded to the New York Yankees in exchange for Kramer Sneed and Exicardo Cayones of the minor league.
Since 2001, he has been married to Charlene Valenti, with whom he has two children.