Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place Saint Charles, Missouri, United States
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married (Jamie Buehrle)
- Full Name Mark Alan Buehrle
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 23, 1979
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 230 lbs (104 kg)
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player
- Education Jefferson College, Francis Howell North High School
- Children 2 (Braden, Brooklyn)
About Mark Buehrle
Mark Buehrle is an American baseball athlete who currently plays in the Major League Baseball for the Toronto Blue Jays as the team’s pitcher. In 2009, he represented the Chicago White Sox at the All Star Game.
Mark Alan Buehrle was born on March 23, 1979 in St. Charles, Missouri USA. After attending Jefferson College, he was selected by the Chicago White Sox as a 38th round pick in the 1998 Draft. After appearing in 36 games in the minor leagues, Buehrle started playing for the Chicago White Sox. He played for the team until the 2011 season. In 2007, he was signed by the White Sox to a four-year, $56 million deal, with an estimated $19 option in the event of a trade to another MLB franchise.
In December 2011, he was signed by the Miami Marlins to a four-year, $58 million deal. In November of the following year, along with John Buck, Jose Reyes, Emilio Bonifacio, and Josh Johnson, he was traded to Toronto Blue Jays in exchange for Henderson Álvarez, Jeff Mathis, Jake Marisnick, Adeiny Hechavarria, Anthony DeSclafani, Justin Nicolino and Yunel Escobar.
From 2009 through 2012, Buehrle became a four-time recipient of Gold Glove Award. He was also selected to an All Star game in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2009.