Net Worth: $18 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball, MLB, Sports
- Birth Place Superior, Wisconsin, United States
- Marital Status Married (Anna Benson)
- Full Name Kristin James Benson
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 7, 1974
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Clemson University, Sprayberry High School
- Children 4 (Alyssa Warren, Haylee Benson, P.J. Benson, Devin James Benson)
About Kris Benson
Retired professional baseball pitcher Kris Benson has an estimated net worth of $18 million in 2012. Currently based in Atlanta Georgia, Kris Benson is married to his wife of 14 years, Anna Benson. The couple has four children together, named Alyssa, Haylee, PJ and Devin.
Kristin James Benson was born on November 7, 1974 in Superior, Wisconsin. After attending Clemson University from 1993 through 1996, he was selected as the first overall pick of the 1996 Major League Baseball Draft. In 1997, he played for Minor Leagues with the Carolina Mudcats and Lynchburg Hillcats. A year later, he played for the Nashville Sounds. He debuted into Major League Baseball on April 9, 1999.
From 1999 through 2004, he played for the Pittsburgh Pirates. Then he spent the 2004-2005 seasons with the New York Mets. In 2006, he played for the Baltimore Orioles, Texas Rangers in 2009 and Arizona Diamondbacks in 2010.