Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place Columbus, Georgia
- Height 6' 5" (1.96 m)
- Marital Status Married (Elise Silver)
- Full Name Frank Edward Thomas, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 27, 1968
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 240 lbs (109 kg)
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player
- Education Auburn University, Columbus High School
- Children 4 (Frank III, Sterling, Sloan, Sydney)
About Frank Thomas
Former professional baseball player Frank Edward Thomas Jr. has an estimated net worth of $50 million as of 2012. In the 1990’s, Frank Thomas was among the biggest baseball stars. He played as first baseman and designated hitter.
Frank Edward Thomas Jr. was born on May 27, 1968 in Columbus, Georgia. After studying at Columbus High School, he attended Auburn University where he was offered a scholarship to play football. Frank Thomas is married to Elise Silver. He has four children named Frank III, Sterling, Sloan, and Sydney.
He debuted into Major League Baseball in 1989 when he was selected as 7th pick in the first round of the 1989 Major League Baseball Draft by the Chicago White Sox. He played with the White Sox until 1995. Later on, he played for the Oakland Athletics and the Toronto Blue Jays. Throughout his entire career as a professional baseball player, Frank Thomas has been a five-time All-Star from 1993 through 1997. He was also a recipient of the Slugger award for four times (2000, 1994, 1993, 1991). In 2000, he was named as the AL Comeback Player of the Year.