Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place Montreal, Quebec
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married (Valerie Gagné)
- Full Name Éric Serge Gagné
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 7, 1976
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 195 lbs (88 kg)
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player
- Education Polyvalente Édouard-Montpetit High School, Seminole Junior College
- Children 4 (Faye Gagné, Harley Gagné, Maddox Gagné, Bluu Gagné)
About Eric Gagne
Originating from Quebec, Canada, Eric Gagne is a retired professional baseball player with an estimated net worth of $2o million as of 2012.
While attending Seminole Junior College, Eric Gagne was selected as 845th overall pick by the Chicago White Sox and a year later, he signed as an amateur free agent with the Los Angeles Dodgers. He played with the Dodgers from 1999 through 2006 until the team refused to extend his $12 million worth of contract. In December 2006, he agreed to a one-year $6 million deal with the Texas Rangers. In July 2007, he was traded to the Boston Red Sox in exchange for Engel Beltré, David Murphy and Kason Gabbard. In December of the same year, he agreed to a deal with the Milwaukee Brewers that stipulated a base salary amounting to $10 million, and incentive worth $1 million.
Eric Gagne was born on January 7, 1976 in Montreal, Quebec. He is currently married to Valerie Hervieux with whom he has two daughters named Bluu and Faye, and two sons named Harley and Maddox.