Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball, MLB, Sports
- Birth Place Riverside, California, United States
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married (Melissa Baker)
- Full Name Johnnie B. "Dusty" Baker, Jr
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 15, 1949
- Ethnicity African-American
- Weight 183 lbs (83 kg)
- Occupation Retired Baseball Player, Baseball Manager
- Education Del Campo High School
- Children 2 (Natosha Baker, Darren Baker)
About Dusty Baker
Retired American baseball player Dusty Baker has an estimated net worth of $20 million. He currently serves as a manager in the Major League Baseball. Throughout his entire managerial career, he was a three-time recipient of the NL Manager of the Year award.
Johnnie B. “Dusty” Baker, Jr. was born on June 15, 1949 in Riverside, California. He is currently married to Melissa Baker with whom he has two children, Darren and Natosha Baker.
Prior to his managerial career, Dusty Baker debuted into MLB as an outfielder. He first played for the Atlanta Braves from 1968 to 1975. From 1976 to 1983, he played for the Los Angeles Dodgers. After his relatively short stints with the Oakland Athletics and the San Francisco Giants, he retired.
Prior to becoming a baseball coach, he first served as the first base coach of the San Francisco Giants which was considered as the arch-rival of the Los Angeles Dodgers. From 1989 to 1992, he worked as the team’s hitting coach. In 1993, he finally became the manager of the team and on the same year, he was selected as a recipient of the N.L. Manager of the Year award. Since then, he served as the franchise’s coach until 2002. From 2003 to 2006, he was Chicago Cubs’ coach and from 2008 to 2013, he took the post as Cincinnati Reds’ baseball coach.