Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, United States
- Height 6' 6" (1.98 m)
- Marital Status Married (Tracy Boulware)
- Full Name Darryl Eugene Strawberry
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 12, 1962
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 190 lbs (86 kg)
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player (Retired)
- Education Crenshaw High School
- Children 4 (D. J. Strawberry, Jordan Strawberry, Jewel Strawberry, Jade Strawberry)
About Darryl Strawberry
Retired baseball player Darryl Strawberry has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2012.
Darryl Strawberry was born on March 12, 1962 in Los Angeles, California. After attending Crenshaw High School, he was selected by the New York Mets as its first overall pick in the first round of the 1980 Major League Baseball Draft. On his debut year with the MLB, he was named as the National League’s Rookie of The Year.
From 1984 through 1990, Strawberry played with the New York Mets. He then played for the Los Angeles Dodgers from 1991 through 1993. In 1994, he had a one-year stint with the San Francisco Giants and from 1995 through 1999, he played for the New York Yankees.
Darryl Strawberry was an eight-time All Star (1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989,1990, 1991). In addition to being a two-time Silver Slugger awardee, Strawberry was also a four-time World Series Champion (1986, 1996, 1998,1999).