Net Worth: $45 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball, MLB, Sports
- Birth Place Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
- Height 5' 1" (1.54 m)
- Marital Status Married (Pamela Cox)
- Full Name Robert Joseph "Bobby" Cox
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 21, 1941
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 180 lbs (82 kg)
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player
- Children 8 (Debbie Cox, Randy Cox, Shelly Cox, Connie Cox, Skyla Cox, Keisha Cox, Bobby Cox Jr., Kami Cox)
About Bobby Cox
Retired baseball player Bobby Cox has an estimated net worth of $45 million in 2012. In addition to being a third baseman, Cox was still active in the Major League Baseball as manager.
Robert Joseph “Bobby” Cox was born on May 21, 1941 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He is currently married to Pamela Cox. He has eight children named Debbie, Randy, Shelly, Connie, Skyla, Keisha, Bobby Jr., and Kami Cox.
Prior to his successful managerial career, Bobby Cox has been a baseball player himself. He started with the Los Angeles Dodgers, then was acquired by the Atlanta Braves. Eventually, he was traded to the New York Yankees.
From 1978 through 1981 seasons, Bobby Cox served as the manager of the Atlanta Braves. Starting in 1982 through 1985, he worked for the Toronto Blue Jays and in 1990, he returned to the Atlanta Braves where he served the managerial post for the next two decades.