Net Worth: $70 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball
- Birth Place Turmero, Aragua State, Venezuela
- Height 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Bob Kelly "Bobby" Abreu
- Nationality Venezuelan
- Date of Birth March 11, 1974
- Weight 200 lbs (91 kg)
- Occupation Professional Baseball Player
- Children 1 (Paola)
About Bobby Abreu
Originating from Venezuela, Bobby Abreu is a popular baseball outfielder who currently plays as a free agent. Bobby Abreu is also called by his nicknames “La Luche” and “El Comedulce”.
A silver slugger and gold glove awardee, Bobby Abreu is a two-time all star baseballer in the world. During his entire baseball career, he has played for the Houston Astros, Philadelphia Phillies, and New York Yankees. In 2009, he signed a one year $5 million-deal with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. In June 2012, he agreed on a deal with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
In 2012, Bobby Abreu is estimated to be worth $70 million.