When was the last time that you truly lost it? Ask yourself if you would do so knowing that you are on air and that there is permanent danger that you will end up on the Internet. Imagine just how angry and careless you must be in order to go into a state of all-caps, search and destroy, rage with zero percent of interest in the opinion of others in front of cameras. Luckily for the sake of our entertainment there have been more than a handful of those cases. Here are 30 of the biggest Meltdowns ever caught on record.
1. Rage Bursts Are Considered a Technical Difficulty on Live Air.
2. This Epic Angry Coach Freak Out is Insane, Funny and Ingenious in Equal Measure.
3. The Ghetto Reporter is Perhaps The Single Funniest Meltdown of All Times-Still to be Bested or Matched.
4. Another Unquestionable Legend in the Popular Meltdown Section is the Secretly Recorded World of Warcraft Fan Who Got His Account Cancelled.
5. At 1:12 We Get The Climax Point to a Very Decent Sports Baseball Meltdown.
6. One of the Most Popular Coach Indoor Meltdowns Ever, This is Worth Seeing Just for That 360 Degrees Phone Throw.
7. Ah, The Office-the Most Quiet Place in the World and Therefore One of the Best For Meltdowns.
8. Angriest Press-Conference Start In Known History.
9. Hockey Matches Have Seen Worse Than That But Even This Coach Meltdown is a Rarity for The Icy Arena.
10. The Best Opening of a Door Ever Recorded.
11. What Is Really Happening in the Off Air Moments in Evening News Reports.
12. Tennis is One of Those Sports That Very Frequently Provokes Meltdowns and This One is Quite Fresh and Quite Noisy.
13. It’s Always a Good Thing to Keep Count on Exactly How Many Rackets You Brought To the Match So That You Know Just How Many You Can Destroy.
14. A Great Meltdown is Not Great Without Some Awesome Angry Foreign Accent