Everyone knows that college is a challenging experience. Exams, papers, group projects, and presentations are bad enough. Then you’ve got that whole “preparing for the real world and deciding what to do with the rest of your life” thing on top of it. But nothing is more stressful than the most dreaded of activities…packing up the car at the end of the year. Does this sound familiar?
1. No more papers, no more exams, it’s finally time to GO HOME!
2. …but how am I going to fit half of a bedroom into a car?
3. Oh, right, time to pack. Two duffel bags are totally enough to fit all of my clothes! Right?
4. It’s going to zip. It’s going to zip. MOM, STOP, IT’S GOING TO ZIP!
5. Empty my fridge? But won’t my beer get warm?
6. Hey random person, please keep watching me struggle to carry this fridge. No, I don’t need your help. I’m just in extreme pain.
7. Ugh, I forgot my mattress looked like that…
8. I wonder if it’s possible to remove bed risers without breaking someone’s foot?
9. When are they going to invent posters that don’t rip?
10. Ohh, my notebook has been behind my desk this whole time. That explains a lot.
11. I can burn all of my schoolwork now, right? No, wait, I might need this Spanish vocab sheet someday.
12. What is even in my desk? I should sort everything.
13. Oh, yikes, I forgot I’ve never cleaned it out…better just dump it all into the same box and hide it in my basement until September.
14. Maybe I should help that kid over there carry his fridge.
15. Nah, every man for himself.
16. Time to use my ultra Tetris skills to fit everything in the trunk.
17. Wait, I’m terrible at Tetris.
18. Just gotta vacuum and I’m out of here. Uh, please just don’t tell me I already packed the vacuum.
19. Cool, the vacuum’s only packed under literally everything. I’ll only need about five people to tug it out of here.