Every Michael Jordan sneakers have a story to tell. Michael Jordan’s shoes were first released on 1985, since then they have became a big part in the world of sneakers. Michael Jordan sneakers rule the courts and streets because of its detailed design and a combination of fresh colors.
Air Jordans were and still are designed, owned, and produced by Nike and Michael Jordan for Nike’s Jordan Brand subsidiary. Air Jordan’s are also known as J’s.
1. Kick: Air Jordan White/Black-Varsity Red
2. Air: Jordan White/Red-Black
3. Air: Jordan XX8 – Features a dynamic fit technology. Jordan XX8 most notable feature is the mesh upper for flexibility and ventilation. This 2013 Air Jordan XX8 was designed by Tinker Hatfield. They were first released in Houston, Texas on Febuary 15, 2013 and released to the general public the next day.
4. Air: Jordan “GUCCI”
5. Air: Jordan “Motorboat Jones”
6. Air: Jordan “Aqua” – to be release on an unspecified date of 2013
7. Air: Jordan White/Metallic Orange
8. Jordan FLT Club 91
9. Fly Wade 2
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!