10 Countries With The Most Awesome Healthcare

Even if everyone’s getting more into healthy living, eating organic and exercising frequently, it doesn’t hurt to have contingencies in case of medical emergencies. When it comes to choosing the best place to live, one of the biggest factors to consider is the healthcare that the country offers. If a country is able to offer a mix of excellent public and private medical services and benefits, then it’s worth considering living there.

This list is measured by life expectancy and healthcare cost, totaling an overall efficiency score. Most of these countries are predictably, first world nations, but there are a few surprises on the list.

10 Sweden (62.6 efficiency score)

www.mycollegesabroad.com

Aside from the clean, fresh air, Sweden is also one of the countries that offers great healthcare to their people. The system is government-funded, funding 97% of medical costs, while the individual takes care of the remaining 3%. Though dental care isn’t funded by the state health care system, it’s at least partially subsidized, but absolutely free for children aged 0 to 19!

Like Us on FB
Rate This

Rate This Article:

AwfulPoorAverageGoodExcellent 4.83 out of 5 (6 votes)
On TheRichest.com

Leave A Comment