The estimated combined sum earned by The World’s Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples between May 2010 and May 2011, according to data from the 2011 Forbes Celebrity 100 list. Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and NFL superstar Tom Brady are ranked #1 according to Forbes Magazine. The powerful duo have combined annual earnings of $76 million. Thanks to a monster year filled with fashion and endorsement deals, not to mention a few business ventures that could put her on the road to becoming the world’s first billionaire supermodel.
1. Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady - $76 million
2. Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z – $72 million
3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt – $50 million
4. Victoria and David Beckham – $45 million
5. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson – $40 million
Rate This Article:
Rate This Video:
Follow TheRichest channel on Facebook to stay tuned to the most interesting articles and videos on the web.