Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Al Qaeda, Terrorism
- Birth Place Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Marital Status Married (Amal al-Sadah)
- Full Name Osama bin Mohammed
- Nationality Stateless
- Date of Birth March 10, 1957
- Ethnicity Middle Eastern
- Occupation Al Qaeda Founder
- Education King Abdulaziz University
- Children 24 (Omar Osama, Hamza, Saad, Abdallah Osama, Khalid, Osman, Nour, Fatima, Miriam, Safiyah, Aisha, Iman, Sumaiya, Laden, Abdul Rahman, Rukhaiya, Amer, Ali, Hussein, Khadija, Zainab, Ibrahim, Mohammed, Aasiah)
About Osama Bin Laden
Osama bin Laden has an estimated net worth of $50 million. Best associated with the September 11 attack of the World Trade Center, Osama Bin Laden is the founder of the Al Qaeda, an organization well known for its mass-casualty attacks against the military and civilian forces.
Born as Osama bin Mohammed on March 10, 1957 in Riyadh Saudi Arabia, Osama bin Laden is a member of a billionaire family that resides in Saudi Arabia. After graduating from college in 1979, bin Laden joined the Pakistan-based mujahideen forces that fights against Soviets in Afghanistan. He earned a great deal of attention in Saudi Arabia by funneling money, fighters and arms to the muhajideen forces. Subsequently, he formed the Al Qaeda group which led to his banishment from the country. He moved to Sudan where he was forced to leave in 1996 due to mounting pressures from the government.
He earned worldwide attention after he was pointed to be responsible for the 9/11 bombing attack which took lots of lives. He was one of FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist and Ten Most Wanted Fugitives.
Through the order President Barack Obama, Osama Bin Laden was shot and killed in Abbotabbad Pakistan on May 2, 2011.