Net Worth: $800 Million
- Source of Wealth Goffs, Horse auction, Inheritance
- Full Name Prince Karim Al Husseini Aga Khan
- Nationality Switzerland, Canada
- Occupation Spiritual Leader
- Education Harvard University
About Prince Karim Al Husseini Aga Khan
Prince Karim Al Husseini Aga Khan has an estimated net worth of $800 million. Spiritual leader of the world’s Ismaili Muslims chairs the Aga Khan Development Network, which promotes investments in Asia and Africa.
Passionate horse breeder owns an estimated 800 thoroughbreds at stud farms in Ireland and France; holds stake in Goffs, one of Britain’s largest horse auction houses, and French horse auction house Arqana. Filed suit in 2010 against two Canadians for copyright infringement; the pair published a book using Aga Khan’s writings, allegedly without approval.