Net Worth: $1 Billion
- Source of Wealth Morocco
- Birth Place Rabat, Morocco
- Marital Status Widowed (Lalla Latifa)
- Full Name King Hassan II
- Nationality Morocco
- Date of Birth July 9, 1929
- Ethnicity Moroccan
- Occupation Royalty
- Education Imperial College London, University of Bordeaux
- Children 5 (Mohammed VI, Moulay Rachid, Meryem, Hasna, Asma
About King Hassan II
Moroccan royalty King Hassan II has an estimated net worth of $1 billion as of March 2013 according to Forbes. He served as the king of Morocco for 38 years from 1961 until his death in 2009. From 1909 until 1961, his father, Mohammed V served as the King of the country. He is the second child of the king and is the only male. During his reign, he is known for his conservative rule and his numerous human rights violation.
King Hassan II was born on July 9, 1929 in Rabat Morocco. At age 70, he died on July 23, 1999 due to natural causes. From 1961 through 1999, he has been married to Lalla Fatima bint Qaid Amhourok and Lalla Latifa Hammou, with whom he has five children.