Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Politics
- Birth Place Calgary, Canada
- Marital Status Married (Heidi Nelson Cruz)
- Full Name Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 22, 1970
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Politician
- Education Princeton University, Harvard University, Harvard Law School
- Children 2
Ted Cruz is a junior US senator who has been serving for the state of Texas. This republican has been serving the state since 2013.
Rafael Edward ”Ted” Cruz was born on December 22, 1970 in Calgary, Albert. Cruz attended Princeton University, where he completed his bachelor’s degree cum laude. In 1995, he completed his Juris Doctor at Harvard University magna cum laude.
He is currently married to Heidi Suzanne (Nelson) Cruz, whom he met in 2000 during the presidential campaign of George W. Bush. He has two children. His wife is working at Goldman Sach’s Southwest Region in the Investment Management Division as its head.
Prior to his current career as a senator, Cruz has worked on various committees in government, such as the Committee on Armed Services, Committee on the Judiciary, Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, Committee on Rules and Administration, and Special Committee on Aging.