Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Radio, Politics
- Birth Place Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Height 6' 0½" (1.84 m)
- Marital Status Married (Kendall Levin)
- Full Name Mark Reed Levin
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 21, 1957
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Radio host, Commentator, Lawyer, Author
- Education Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Children 2 (Lauren, Chase)
About Mark Levin
Mark Reed Levin has an estimated net worth of $5 million. Mark is a successful and prominent American lawyer, conservative commentator, author and host of The Mark Levin Show which is a syndicated radio show in the US. Apart from being an author to a number of bestselling books, Mark Levin also served in President Ronald Reagan’s administration as well as one of the chief of staff Edwin Meese. He is the President of the Landmark Legal Foundation.
He became the Associate Director of Presidential Personnel, Deputy Assistant Secretary both for elementary and secondary education at the Department of Education and the US Department of Interior’s deputy Solicitor all under the administration of President Ronald Reagan.