Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Politics
- Birth Place Newark, New Jersey, U.S.
- Marital Status Married (Mary Pat Foster)
- Full Name Christopher James "Chris" Christie
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 6, 1962
- Ethnicity Sicilian, Irish, Scottish
- Occupation Politician
- Education University of Delaware Seton Hall University
- Children 4 (Andrew, Sarah, Patrick Bridget)
About Chris Christie
Chris Christie is estimated to be worth $4 million. After winning as the 55th governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie, Christopher James Christie in real life, became the first ever republican to win the statewide election in 12 years in New Jersey. Prior to his election as the NJ governor, Christie served as the US Attorney for the District of New Jersey. He also served as the Morris County, New Jersey Freeholder.
As a lawyer, Christie joined the Dughi, Hewit and Palatucci law firm and after six years, he became a partner in the firm. His areas of specialization include apellate practice, securities law, government affairs and election law. Later on, he became a member of the election committee of the NJ State Bar Association. Currently, he serves as one of the members of New Jersey Bar Association and the American Bar Association.