Net Worth: $14 Million
- Source of Wealth Politics
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois
- Height 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Marital Status Married (Amy Merritt Rule)
- Full Name Rahm Israel Emanuel
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 29, 1959
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Politician, Democrat
- Education Sarah Lawrence College, Northwestern University
- Children 3 (Zachariah, Ilana, Leah)
About Rahm Emanuel
Since 2011, Rahm Emanuel served as the Chicago’s 55th mayor. Rahm Emanuel is actually the first Jewish to have filled the position. As of 2012, his net worth is estimated to be around $14 million.
Prior to his election as Chicago’s Mayor, Emanuel has served as Barack Obama’sWhite House Chief of Staff in 2009 and 2010. From 2003 through 2009, he represented Illinois’s 5th congressional district to the United States House of Representatives. From 1993 to 1998, he was President Bill Clinton’s senior adviser.
Rahm Emanuel finished a degree on Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts from Sarah Lawrence College. He then attended Northwestern University where he received a degree on Master of Arts in Speech and Communication. Rahm Emanuel is married to Amy Merritt Rule. He has three children named Zachariah (b. 1997), Ilana (b. 1998) and Leah (b.2000).