Net Worth: $1.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Politician (Ex-President of South Africa)
- Age 95 years old
- Birth Place Mvezo, Cape Province, South Africa
- Marital Status Spouces: Evelyn Ntoko Mase (1944–1957) Winnie Madikizela (1958–1996) Graça Machel (1998–2013- His Death)
- Full Name Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela
- Nationality South Africa
- Date of Birth 1918-07-18
- Ethnicity African
- Occupation Former President of South Africa
- Children 6: Madiba, Thembekile, Zenani, Maki, Makaziwe and Zindziswa; 2 Step: Malengani and Josina
South African politician Nelson Mandela has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million in 2013. He is best recognized for serving as South Africa’s president from 1994 through 1999 – the first black South African to have been elected into office. Under his tenure, his administration sought to dismantle apartheid’s legacy by dealing with institutionalized poverty, and inequality, as well as in upholding racial reconciliation.
Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela was born on July 18, 1918 in Mvezo, Cape Province, South Africa. After two unsuccessful marriages, he finally settled with Graça Machel in 1998. He has six children named Madiba, Thembekile, Zenani, Maki, Makaziwe and Zindziswa. He has two step-children named Malengani and Josina. Mandela is an alumnus of University of Fort Hare, University of London External System¸University of South Africa, and University of the Witwatersrand.
Mandela died in his Johannesburg residence on December 5th 2013, leaving a Nation in Mourn.