Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth Politics
- Birth Place Milton, Massachusetts, United States
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married (Barbara Pierce Bush)
- Full Name George Herbert Walker Bush
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 12, 1924
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Politician
- Education Yale University
- Children 6 (George W. Bush, Jeb Bush, Neil Bush, Marvin P. Bush, Robin Bush, Dorothy Bush Koch)
About George H. W. Bush
Former US President George H. W. Bush has an estimated net worth of $25 million in 2013. He is best known as the 41st US President, leading the country from 1989 through 1993. To distinguish him from his son, who later became the country’s president as well, he is often referred as “Bush 41″, ”George H. W. Bush”, ”George Bush, Sr.” and “Bush The Elder.” Prior to his son’s presidency, George H. W. Bush was known simply as George Bush.
George H. W. Bush was born on June 12, 1924 in Milton, Massachusetts. After graduating from Yale University, he and his family moved to West Texas. He joined the oil industry and by age 40, he had become a millionaire. Since 1945, he has been married to Barbara Pierce George, with whom he has six children named George, Pauline, John, Neil, Marvin and Dorothy.
Later on, he was elected to become a part of the House of Representatives. In 1980, he failed to win the Republican nomination for the American Presidency, but was chosen by Ronald Reagan to be his running mate, eventually aerving as Vice President, from 1981 through 1989.