Net Worth: $60 Million
- Source of Wealth Head of State
- Age Deceased at 63 years old on 1945-04-12
- Birth Place Hyde Park, New York
- Marital Status Married (Eleanor)
- Full Name Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth January 30, 1882
- Occupation Former President of United States of America
- Education Harvard University, Columbia Law School
- Children 6 (Anna, James, Franklin, Elliott, Franklin Jr., John Aspinwall)
About Franklin D. Roosevelt
Franklin D. Roosevelt is a former American president which has an estimated net worth of $60 million.
Before he became U.S. president, Franklin D. Roosevelt ran as Democrat for the New York State Senate in 1910 and won the election. A year later, he was appointed as Assistant Secretary of the Navy, under the tutelage of Josephus Daniels.
In 1914, he decided to run for U.S. Senate for New York. Six years later, Roosevelt was chosen as a vice president candidate by the Democratic National Convention. His political ambition didn’t stop him to pursue it when he was diagnosed with polio in 1921.
Roosevelt hailed as the Governor of New York in 1929 until 1932. He was nominated to run for the presidency in 1932, and formed his own coalition. He won the election.
During his tenure, he initiated the economic recovery while the country experienced the Great Depression. Roosevelt served the country as the head of state four times and accomplished a lot for the country.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt was born on January 30, 1882 in Hyde Park, New York. He completed his studies at Harvard University, and Columbia Law School. He had six children from his marriage to Eleanor Roosevelt. With his failing health while serving the nation, he died on April 12, 1945 in Warm Springs, Georgia.