Net Worth: $546 Million
- Source of Wealth Politician, Businessman, CEO (Mabetex)
- Birth Place Marec, Kosovo
- Marital Status Married (Maria Pacolli)
- Full Name Behgjet Isa Pacolli
- Nationality Switzerland, Kosovo
- Date of Birth August 30, 1951
- Ethnicity Kosovar-Albanian
- Occupation Politician
- Children 5
About Behgjet Pacolli
Behgjet Pacolli has an estimated net worth of $546 million. Populist politician and construction tycoon, Behgjet Pacolli was voted in by lawmakers as Republic of Kosovo’s first president on 22 February 2011 after striking a deal with embattled prime minister Hasim Thaci .On 30 March 2011 the Constitutional Court of Kosovo declared that the constitution was broken during his election as President, and he is no longer President of the Republic of Kosovo with immediate effect. He served as the first Deputy Prime Minister serving in the cabinet of Hashim Thaçi until the 9th of December, 2014.
Behgjet is believed to be the richest Albanian-Kosovar. During his election as president he declared property worth €420 million.
As the richest man in Kosovo, he vowed to use the business savvy that made him a millionaire to help the European dream of Kosovars come true.