Net Worth: $11.8 Million
- Source of Wealth Books, Politics (Annual Salary: $400,000)
- Age 52 years old
- Birth Place Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.
- Height 6' 1" (1.85 m)
- Marital Status Married (Michelle Obama)
- Full Name Barack Hussein Obama II
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 4, 1961
- Ethnicity African, Irish, English
- Weight 176 lbs (80 kg)
- Occupation Politician (Current U.S. President ), Author
- Education J.D./Harvard Law School,B.A./Columbia University
- Children 2 (Malia, Sasha)
Barack Obama net worth: The 44th president of the United States, author and the most popular person in the world, Barack Hussein Obama II, has an estimated net worth of $11,830,000, according to analysis of his 2012 financial disclosure forms. Excluding the $1.4 million in Nobel Prize money he donated to charity and his primary home.
His historic run for the presidency helped him sell millions of copies of his two books, Dreams of My Father and The Audacity of Hope, during the campaign. He sold another 100,000 copies the week following his election. In 2009, the president earned an advance for an abridged version of Dreams for young adults; the deal made him the first sitting president in recent memory to receive a book advance while in office. The real money will be made years from now: Obama could certainly earn tens of millions of dollars a year giving speeches full time.
President Barack Obama’s base salary is $400,000 a year. He also has access to a $150,000 expense account as well as a $100,000 tax free travel account and $20,000 entertainment budget.
Obama served three terms in the Illinois Senate, and is the first African American President of the United States. Obama was born August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii, and is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School.
Annual Salary: $400,000