Net Worth: $200 Million
- Source of Wealth Politics
- Birth Place Lourenço Marques, Portuguese Mozambique
- Marital Status Married (John Kerry)
- Full Name Maria Teresa Thierstein Simões-Ferreira Heinz
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 5, 1938
- Ethnicity Portuguese, British, Swiss-German, Italian, French
- Occupation Businesswoman, Philanthropist
- Education University of the Witwatersrand, University of Geneva
- Children 3 (H. John IV, Andre, Christopher)
About Teresa Heinz Kerry
Known for her philanthropic advocacies, Teresa Heinz Kerry is currently the wife of the US Senator John Kerry. She has a net worth estimated at $200 million.
After graduating from the University of Geneva, Kerry moved to the United States to become an interpreter. She became the wife of the now deceased Senator Henry John Heinz III, whom she bore three sons. In 1991, Heinz died and after almost 4 years, she married John Kerry.
Today, Teresa Heinz Kerry is actively involved in many philanthrophic activities. In fact, she currently serves as the Chairman of The Heinz Endowments as well as the Heinz Family Philanthropies which disburse money to many environmental and social clauses.