Net Worth: $500 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Politics
- Birth Place Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Marital Status Married (Jill Jacobs)
- Full Name Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 20, 1942
- Ethnicity English, French, Irish, German
- Weight 215 lbs (97.5 kg)
- Occupation Politician, Democrat
- Education University of Delaware, Syracuse University
- Children 4 (Joseph, R Hunter, Naomi, Ashley)
About Joe Biden
Joe Biden has an estimated net worth amounting to around $500 thousand. Born as Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr., Joe Biden is a 70-year old democrat who currently serves as the Vice President of the United States under the Barack Obama administration.
Of German, Irish, English and French ancestry, Joe Biden was born on November 20, 1942 im Scranton, Pennsylvania. He attended the University of Delaware, and later on, he enrolled at Syracuse University College of Law with the help of scholarships and academic-based financial assistance. As a lawyer, he took his first job as a public defender.
His political career started in late 1969, he ran as Democrat for the New Castle County Council which he won with a solid margin of two thousand votes. Prior to his success, Biden has already set his intentions of running for the Senate in the next couple of years. While continuing his private law practice, Biden served the County Council for two years from 1970 to 1972.
During the 1972 U.S. Senate election in Delaware, Joe Biden relentlessly fought his battle against J. Caleb Boggs, an incumbent Republican senator. For a long time, he was a member and Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee. He also ran for the US presidential nomination in 1988 and 2008.