Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Politics
- Birth Place San Francisco, California, USA
- Marital Status Married Anne Gust (m. 2005)
- Full Name Edmund Gerald "Jerry" Brown, Jr
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 7, 1938
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Politician: Governor of California
- Education Yale Law School, Santa Clara University, University of California, Berkeley
About Jerry Brown
Jerry Brown is an American politician with a net worth of $4 million. Jerry began his career as a law clerk before taking the state bar exam and joining a law firm. He also ran for Los Angeles Community College Board of Trustees and placed first in a field of 124. He was also the 34th governor of California from 1975 to 1983.
Before and after his terms as governor, he served in numerous party, state and local positions. He has served as Secretary of State of California, Mayor of Oakland and in the office as Attorney General among other political positions. As California Secretary of State, he won cases for election law violations and helped to pass the California Fair Political Practices Act.
Over his career as a politician, he sought Democratic positions for president but was unsuccessful. The San Francisco, California native is the current governor of California. He has been the 39th governor since 2011.