Net Worth: $2.6 Million
- Source of Wealth Politician, Lawyer
- Birth Place Searchlight, Nevada, U.S.
- Height N/A
- Marital Status Married (Landra Gould)
- Full Name Harry Mason Reid
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 2, 1939
- Ethnicity White / Caucasian
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Politician (Senate Majority Leader), Attorney
- Education Southern Utah Univ., Utah State Univ., George Washington Univ.
- Children 5 (Lana, Rory, Leif, Josh, Key)
About Harry Reid
American Politician,lawyer and member of the Democratic Party,Harry Mason Reid has an estimated net worth of $2.6 million, he saw his net worth decline by $800,000. Most of that drop came from a decline in value of a 160-acre property that Reid owns in Bullhead City, Ariz. That property was listed at $1 million to $5 million in 2010. It’s now valued at $250,000 to $500,000. A Democrat and a lawyer, he served in the Nevada state assembly (1969–70), as lieutenant governor (1970–74), and as chairman (1977–81) of the Nevada Gaming Commission before winning a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives in 1982. First elected to the U.S. Senate in 1986, he was Senate Democratic whip (1999–2005) before he became Senate minority leader (2005–7) and majority leader (2007–). A moderate conservative known for his amiable manner, he is also regarded as a tough and tenacious legislator and party leader.