Net Worth: $100 Million
- Source of Wealth Politics, Law, Publishing
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Marital Status Married (Edwin Schlossberg)
- Full Name Caroline Bouvier Kennedy
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 27, 1957
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 125 lbs (57 kg)
- Occupation Author, Lawyer
- Education Columbia Law School, Harvard University, Radcliffe College, Concord Academy
- Children 3 (Tatiana, Rose, Jack)
Born to a former US President John F. Kennedy, and former US first lady First Lady Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy, Caroline Kennedy is an American attorney and author with an estimated net worth of $100 million as of 2012.
Born on November 27, 1957 in New York City, Caroline Kennedy is the only living child of the former President John F. Kennedy. She was very young when her father served as the country’s president, and after his assassination, her family opted to live in the Upper East Side of Manhattan. She attended the Radcliffe College then took her J.D. degree from Columbia Law School.
She is known to support Barack Obama during the latter’s initial race for the US Presidency. Later on, she served as the co-chairman of Obama’s Vice Presidential Search Committee. When Obama appointed Hillary Clinton to become the Secretary of State, Kennedy expressed her interest of being appointed to Clinton’s vacant seat in the senate. However, she later withdrew due to some personal reasons.
Caroline Kennedy is currently married to her husband Edwin Schlossberg. The couple who met in Metropolitan Museum of Art while Kennedy was working as a Research Assistant in the Film and Television Department, got married on July 19, 1986. The couple has three children together, Tatiana, Rose and Jack.