Net Worth: $1.6 Billion
- Source of Wealth Facebook, Investments, Other Businesses
- Birth Place Washington, D.C.
- Height 5' 8.11'' (1.73 m)
- Marital Status Married (David Goldberg)
- Full Name Sheryl Kara Sandberg
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 28, 1969
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Weight N/A
- Occupation COO of Facebook, Businesswoman
- Education Harvard College (BA),Harvard Business School (MBA)
- Children 2
American businesswoman and the Chief Operating Officer of Facebook, Sheryl Sandberg, has an estimated net worth of $1.6 billion. In 2012, she became one of the wealthiest self-made women in the world after Facebook went public. She earned a base salary of $295,833 with an $86,133 bonus in 2011. According to the S-1 filing, Sandberg has 1,899,986 shares of Facebook common stock.
After arriving from rival Google in 2008, she has done a lot to help the social network grow up, including addressing major public scrutiny over revised privacy terms in 2010. The Harvard MBA served as chief of staff for the U.S. Treasury Department under President Bill Clinton, and managed Google’s online global sales and operations as a vice president. One of few prominent women in tech, Sandberg has been vocal about empowering women. Born Sheryl Kara Sandberg; 1969 in Washington, D.C., Sandberg held the title of Vice President of Global Online Sales and Operations at Google before joining Facebook in 2008.