Net Worth: $7 Billion
- Source of Wealth Carnival Cruises , inherited
- Birth Place New York City, New York, United States
- Marital Status Divorced (Ofer Glazer)
- Full Name Shari Arison
- Nationality Israel- American
- Date of Birth 1957
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Occupation Businesswoman
- Children 2 (Jason, David)
About Shari Arison
Israel’s richest woman inherited two of the country’s largest companies: $75 billion (assets) Bank Hapoalim, and infrastructure behemoth Housing & Construction. Stake in Carnival Cruise increased 10% in value over last 12 months. Also owns Miya, a $100 million venture dedicated to reducing leaks in underground water pipes. Eccentric heiress published book outlining philosophy of connecting business with spirituality.
She has an estimated net worth of $7 billion as of July 2017, according to Bloomberg.